We accept all major insurances, including AETNA, BCBS and Humana. We are unable to accept Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare. If you do not have insurance and would like to pay out-of-pocket, we can treat you — we have a simple fee-for-service plan. We accept all major credit cards and cash. MEDICARE/MEDICAID DISCLAIMER : Because CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) does not yet recognize Freestanding Emergency Departments, ER Now cannot accept Medicare or Medicaid at this time.
THIS FACILITY IS A LICENSED FREESTANDING EMERGENCY CARE CENTER. YOUR INSURANCE WILL BE BILLED FOR EMERGENCY ROOM SERVICES AND PHYSICIAN SERVICES. Pursuant to Senate Bill 425 and House Bill 3276, the following is for your information:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
- This facility or physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in a patient’s health benefit network;
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient;
- This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network. HOWEVER, by State Law, your insurance company is REQUIRED to process your ER visit at in-network benefit levels.